Hi

I'm doing a REMOTE (not local, not same JVM, not same Orion) lookup from a servlet
running in Orion152 application to an ejb deployed in Orion152 application on a remote
and different physical machine.

I can establish the correct Initial Context and locate the required object.
But this object is loaded in the servlet using a ClassLoader that is
different from the default ClassLoader of the servlet.

The result is a ClassCastException when doing a narrow using this object and
the class as loaded by the default ClassLoader. The narrow works fine when
the object's ClassLoader is used to locate the class to be used for the narrow.
However, it seems that this ClassLoader is then retrieving classes from the remote
machine. Obviously I need the classes also on the web machine accesible by
the default ClassLoader so that classes that depend on these "remote"
classes can load and JSP's can compile.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Please reply at least to my email.

--
Regards
Theo van Niekerk

Generation 5