Hi There,

Just a nice easy question - I was wondering if somebody could tell me if there is a way to specify the location of the transaction.log file.

By default this is placed at:

    <ORION-HOME>/persistence/transaction.log

I've have a look through all the configuration files, but the only piece of information I could find that appeared to be relevant was the <persistence> tag in application.xml - this doesn't seem to effect where the transaction.log goes however.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Lee

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Smith;Lee
FN:Lee Smith
ORG:Oracle Corporation Ltd.;Oracle Energy Downstream
TITLE:Software Engineer I
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 (0) 1442 437774
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Hemel Hempstead;Breakspear Park=0D=0ABreakspear Way;Hemel Hempstead;Herts;H=
P2 4UL;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Hemel Hempstead=0D=0ABreakspear Park=0D=0ABreakspear Way=0D=0AHemel Hempstea=
d, Herts HP2 4UL=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20011127T084741Z
END:VCARD