Hello guys , asking for some help ...

I get this error:
"
Error instantiating web-app JNDI-context: No location specified and no suitable instance
of the type 'yp.ypSession' found for the ejb-ref yp.ypSession"

1) I have this EJB working well from standalone app
2) When I try to use it in simple JSP page , that I placed in default-webapp directory
I get the error above
/*this is how I look it up*/
Object homeObject = context.lookup("java:comp/env/yp.ypSession");

Can this be because beans are registered in a separate application and
I try to get them from another(default) application ?

This is
web.xml contents of my default-web app where this jsp page resides

<ejb-ref>

<ejb-ref-name>yp.ypSession</ejb-ref-name>

<ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>

<home>yp.ypSessionHome</home>

<remote>yp.ypSession</remote>

</ejb-ref>