Hi,

As per EJB Specifications whenever any business method 'xxx' is called
on a bean, container must call methods in following sequence on the EJB
:

1. ejbLoad
2. xxx <business method>
3. ejbStore

Orion also behaves this way unless configured to do so, it needs to be
specified for a bean whether it has exclusive write access for the
underlying tables. This parameter is placed in the orion-ejb-jar.xml
which is created in <ORION_HOME>/application-deployments/...
For each bean deployed the file consits following entry :

        <enterprise-beans>
                <entity-deployment name="AuthNode" location="AuthNode"
wrapper="AuthNodeHome_EntityHomeWrapper3" table="AuthNode"
exclusive-write-access="false">
                        <resource-ref-mapping name="jdbc/AstraDB" />
                </entity-deployment>
                <session-deployment name="Login" location="Login"
wrapper="LoginHome_StatefulSessionHomeWrapper2" timeout="1800"
persistence-filename="Login">
                        <resource-ref-mapping name="jdbc/AstraDB" />
                </session-deployment>
        </enterprise-beans>

The parameter exclusive-write-access="false" must be exclusively
specified (otherwise it defaults to be true) to make Orion behave as per
the specifications. Otherwise Orion caches the bean for all further
request on the bean.

Regards,

Maqbul