Hi Takeo,
Wehn we came across this issue, we wrote our own servlet filter as IP
based security is not defined in the JDK spec and then, even if you fin
a solution like the one you ask, it will be orion-specific and
non-portable. On the other hand, if you write your filter carefully, you
can have a pretty flexible tool to do what you want (In our case we
define the IP/Hostname masks through an XML document that can be loaded
through the network, filesystem...).
regards,
D.