Hi!

Sorry for my English, I hope you understand me.
We are using PostgreSQL with orion. We are logging the connections to
the database, and we found there is only one connection. The data source is:

    <data-source
        name="eurovipshotelDS"
        class="com.evermind.sql.ConnectionDataSource"
        location="jdbc/eurovipshotelDS"
        pooled-location="jdbc/AzorHotelPooledDS"
        xa-location="jdbc/xa/eurovipshotelXADS"
        ejb-location="jdbc/eurovipshotelEJBDS"
        schema="database-schemas/postgresql.xml"
        url="jdbc:postgresql://localhost/azorhotel"
        connection-driver="org.postgresql.Driver"
        username="xxxxxx"
        password="xxxxxx"
        min-connections="20"
        max-connections="100"
        max-connect-attempts="3"
        inactivity-time="30"
    />

What's the problem? Why it does not open 20 connections?

Thanks.