Hi all!

We're encountering a problem when using Mac and IE 4.5+ with our
application.

We have a jsp that uses <jsp:forward> to a servlet (tried the usual
RequestDispatcher aswell), the problem is that the servlet gets
requested twice, and request loses all parameters the second time, wich
causes problems for us.

This only occur with IE on Mac, Netscape is doing well (for once..)

we could do some "ugly-code" workaround, but that is not what we want.
.. or we could just tell all mac-users to use real computers :-)

Has anybody else had this problem, and/or does anybody have ideas for
fixing this?

Thanks !
/ Fredrik