Hello everyone.
 I'm testing orion for use in a variety of applications. Our software company have developed many J2EE components in the form of diferents applications (diferents EAR files) that interact with each other throught its EJB and JSP pages.

Reading the document at http://www.orionserver.com/docs/remote-access/remote-access.xml I see that one application can only use funcionality from only one other application (a parent application defined in server.xml). We need to use services from EJB's in many other applications.

I think there must be another way to share EJB's functionality between applications (without going throught network layer, i hope).

Please, any directions will be welcome

Thanks in advance.