Hi,

Yes it is. But you have to play with mod_rewrite as mod_proxy just allows you
to "redirect" directories. Combining both modules you can select certaing types
of files, but be careful as mod_rewite is somtimes tricky.
D.

--
This message was sent using Sake Mail, a web-based email tool from
Endymion Corporation.  http://www.endymion.com/products/sake