From: Randahl Fink Isaksen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 8:22 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Application client log in

We are currently implementing a Java Swing client, and I am wondering how to write the log in system. When not using http or form based log in (HTML) and when you wish to let the client log in from a GUI interface (Swing), which part of Orion is then used to hand over the username and password for authorization?

Randahl