From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 7:17 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re(2): Application client log in

Hi,

Thanks for this interesting code, but when i try it , i can't make a lookup
on the RoleManager :
 javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: java:comp/RoleManager not found

Is there something special to parameter in the app server ?

Thanks for your anwser.

> You use the rolemanager to do the login ... SECURITY_PRINCIPAL and
> credentials can be the orion admin account.
>

> Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
> env.put("dedicated.connection","true");

env.put("java.naming.factory.initial","com.evermind.server.ApplicationClien