Geoff,

Also as someone said on this list just a few days ago - as per the JMS spec
there is no guarantee that your messages turn up in the sequence you sent
them.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Atlassian :: www.atlassian.com
    Supporting YOUR world

On 16/2/02 12:55 AM, "Stephen Davidson" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned
the words: