I have seen discussion on this topic but I was not able to get working
solution for me.  Here is my problem:

I have OC4J. I have an application where I have deployed few CMP EJBS.
At present, there are NO orion-xxx.xml deployment descriptors(DD).
Now, I would like to introduce orion specific DDs where I can use Orion
specific tags (example: EJBs. CMP field name- UserName and persistence
name- user_name).  What is recommended/or correct process?

The process I followed and did NOT work for me.
- Deploy application.
- Copy orion-ejb-jar.xml from deployment and just keep the EJB tag
which I want change. Put this xml file at the same place as ejb.jar.xml
- Change the EJB code.
- Use ant to build .ear file and deploy.

The changes in orion-ejb.jar.xml do NOT get into the deployed DD.

I also came across Xdoclet. But could not proceed without any luck.
Your help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Vipul