Title: Oracle JDBC driver

Hi all,

I have this strange behavior if I use Oracle JDBC OCI driver 8.1.7. The data source does not survive database shutdown. Here is the scenario:

1. The app is running well
2. The database (oracle, of course) is stopped and then restarted again (say, for backup)
3. The app is no longer working (it is still running, but it cannot access database)

The database is fine (i.e. test with small JDBC program works, sqlplus also works). I have to restart orion so that the app works again.

This does not happen for mysql. I can stop and restart mysql without having to restart orion. Do you guys know how to solve this problem?

regards,
Budi