-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Min-Hua Luo
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 2:09 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE:

Hi,

  Thanks a lot for your response. The username,
password, and group information are stored in LDAP
server for my project. Does roleManager.addToRole
update LDAP server group information at the same time?
Or it is just add this user to a role for current
session only? (That is, once session is gone, this
user still does not belongs to gold_account role).
Thank you very much.

--- The elephantwalker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>