From: Michael Maurer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 March 2002 11:20
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Like Statements in orion-ejb-jar.xml

I would like to perform like Statements in finder methods. Therfor I changed in the orion-ejb-jar.xml  the sql Statement to where xxx like ?    !

But Orion always overwrites it to where xxx = ?

Is there a way to use like statements in Orion  or do one have to use sql Queries?

Thanks Michael

This message has been checked for all known viruses by MessageLabs.

Alison Associates

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached files is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect the views of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient please do not copy or convey this message or any attached files to any other person but delete this message and any attached files and notify us of incorrect receipt via e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message has been checked for all known viruses by MessageLabs.