From: Robert Krüger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 2:45 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: pitfalls migrating an app from orion to wls

Hi,

just wanted to ask the list if anyone has migrated a compley app from orion
to weblogic. we have a customer who wants us to port an app we developed for

them from orion to weblogic (corporate policy). so far we have identified
security (we have used orion security APIs) and cmp (we use EJB1.1 CMP and
weblogic's capabilities in that area really suck) as two areas that need
some
work. any experiences anyone would like to share?

thanks in advance

robert

p.s.: I sent this message yesterday but it didn't make it through. I hope
none of you gets it twice. I checked the archive and it isn't there.