The easiest way to do this is just to put them inside one of your EJB JAR
files - by the specification any classes in an EJB Jar file have to be
visible to all other modules in the application.

If you're looking for an Orion specific solution, you can just use the
<library path="" /> element in orion-application.xml (this is what we use
for all our internal applications).

There's more about Orion classloading in Scott's piece here:

   http://kb.atlassian.com/content/atlassian/howto/classloaders.jsp

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATLASSIAN - Your J2EE Expert Partner
> Brilliant Software - http://www.atlassian.com/software
> Legendary Services - http://www.atlassian.com/support

On 6/3/02 9:07 PM, "Ramamurthy K" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: