Hi All,
  After days of trial with Open JMS I decided to give a try with SwiftMQ. I
want to deploy my MDB on Orion1.5.4, and I want to use SwiftMQ JMS provider.
  The document I referred to is the one available at
http://kb.atlassian.com/content/orion/docs/resource-providers/resource-providers.html

After following the steps in that document, I tried to deploy my application
onto Orion and it fails with the following Exception.

Error updating application OrionMDB: Error creating naming context instance:
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
com.swiftmq.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.swiftmq.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl]

Please if any of you have got Orion working with SwiftMQ, let me know how
you did it. I don't seem to have any clue as to what is going on. I have
included the swiftmq.jar, which contains
com.swiftmq.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.class in the classpath of
orion server.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Vani