Hello,

we are planning to perform some load tests against our application (Servlet,
JSP and EJBs). We have found some tools that will create the load on the
server and will monitor the response times. But we haven't found anything
that can be used to monitor Orion's behaviour during the test. What we want
to monitor is the memory consumption, CPU usage, Sessions etc.
What is important is that we can record what we monitor so we will be able
to look at the resutls of the test later.

Does anyone has a recommendation for a tool that we can use?

Thanks

Peter