Hi Daniel -
Like I said, I didn't look at it to see if it worked (doubt it does) I was just testing
functionality. I just added the ear file information to the server.xml file and tried
deploying it
- I didn't rebuild it or anything like that (orion will ignore the j2ee-ri stuff) -
just the basic
quick/dirty deployment.

Cheers
Ray