Hi all,

I checked the archives and support pages for this, didn't seem to find it.

Is there any way to get Orion to use the NT username+password of whoever is logged in, for running client apps? Currently I'm reading them from a config file, which obviously is not ideal.

Also, I am using the <mail-session> properties to configure a JavaMail session. Thus I have the userame+password of this hardcoded into application.xml. Anyone know of a way I could use the NT logged on credentials to specify the mail.smtp.user and mail.smtp.password properties of the session? It is an Exchange server. (Probably OT, apologies if it is).

Thanks,
Justin