This is an old issue and major pain with hardware load balancing. You have a
couple of options. If you are using Orion you could setup the servers as a
cluster. That way the session is replicated between servers. The other thing
is that the Infrastructure guys should turn on the ability that once a user
has gone to a particular server that they continue to go to that server
unless it goes down. And don't let them tell you they can't. All the load
balancers do this.