Your facade class to EJB must:
1) implements an interface (GLUE requirement)
2) take a reference to an EJB (i.e. in the constructor)
TestGlue tg;
javax.naming.Context jndi = new InitialContext();
Object obj = jndi.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/TestGlue");
TestGlueHome tgh = (TestGlueHome) javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(
obj, TestGlueHome.class );
tg = tgh.create();
3)call the EJB methods:
return tg.myMethod(myParam p);