Dear OrionServer group,

I know this is a far shot, but I am hoping that someone had a similar
experience.

The ejbStore method is not being called for an CMP2.0 entity bean.  Not all
beans, just this one!  The record is updated, and seems to be correct
somewhere in memory, but it's never written out to disk.  If I restart
orion, the record is back to what it is on disk.  The only time I see
ejbStore IS called is on initial create.  Again, this is happening on only 1
bean.  Here is the trace:

rejecting: 714 note: asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
request.MemberRequestServiceBean (?:?) - rejectRequest: 714
note:asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
request.RequestEntityBean (?:?) - reject request begin: 714 with note:
asdfas current status: 1
request.RequestEntityBean (?:?) - reject request end: 714 with note: asdfas
current status: 3

In the following code sample setStatus and setNote are both abstract
functions (CMP2.0).  The setStatus is changing the state of the object since
I print it out in the second log statement.

The code:

public void ejbStore() {
  log.debug("ejbStore: " + getKey().getId());
}

public void ejbLoad() {
  super.ejbLoad();
  log.debug("ejbLoad: " + getKey().getId());
}

public void reject(final String note) {
  if (log.isDebugEnabled())
    log.debug("reject request begin: " + getKey().getId() + " with note: " +
note + " current status: " + getStatus());

  //Assure proper status
  //
  if (getStatus() != RequestEntity.STATUS_PENDING)
    throw
      new EJBException("Cannot reject request in non-pending status");

  //Configure new status
  //
  setStatus(RequestEntity.STATUS_REJECTED);

  //Configure note
  //
  setNote(note);

  //Debug
  //
  if (log.isDebugEnabled())
    log.debug("reject request end: " + getKey().getId() + " with note: " +
getNote() + " current status: " + getStatus());
}

Thanks.
-AP_