From: Eddie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 4:14 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Soap with Axis ?

Montebove,

Thanks for your response.

I understand what you mean, but you are going a bit too fast for me.
First you talk about a GLUE requirement. Where can I find more information
about this in the manual (I searched but haven't find it ... yet). Do you
mean implementing the Iservice interface ?
How do you invoke the EJB method ?: Using java reflection ?

Eddie