Hi all
I have some questions regarding the use of UserManager

I have implemented a custom User Manager in our application and specified it in the
orion-application.xml. On server startup the init method of the UserManager is
executed, but while trying to login from an Application Client(Swing) it wasnt going
to any of the Methods in my Custom User Manager.
It was only allowing the users in my principals.xml.

Is it supposed to work this way? How do I allow the usernames in my databases to login?

I also tried to use the RoleManager. But when I try to lookup RoleManager from the
Client side it throws a name not found exception.

TIA
Anil