Hello All,
  My earlier message on the same topic got lost, I think.
  Anyways, I have successfully integrated SwiftMQ with Orion 1.5.4
I have been able to create queues and I am even able to deploy MDBs.

   I am facing a strange problem. For my MDB, in the orion-ejb-jar.xml, I
have given the following settings.
<message-driven-deployment name="SystemMessageEJB"
destination-location="java:comp/resource/SwiftMQ/SystemQueue"
connection-factory-location="java:comp/resource/SwiftMQ/QueueConnectionFactory"
max-instances="1" min-instances="1" cache-timeout="never" />

But somehow, when my application runs, I see that the SystemMessageBean's
ejbCreate is called once again in the code. I don't know why this is
happening. Please can anybody suggest any solution to this problem? Now I am
really confused as to whether MDBs are getting created in Orion or SwiftMQ.
Why is  the setting my orion-ejb-jar.xml getting ignored? Please help.

Thanks,
Vani