Hi,

        I have been trying to find documentation on how to configure orion
to run a web application from a directory that isn't under
orion\applications. The examples that I find in the documentation are either
war files or under orion.
        I can't zip the application up as some of the files are referenced
by dlls.
        I'm not having much luck getting the xml config file right.
        Is there any documentation on how to set this up?
        Is there an example anywhere?

        Thanks

        Grant Doran

************
This email and any accompanying documents are intended only for the named recipient,
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and you must not copy, disclose
or otherwise use this message. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. The content of this email represents the view of the individual and not the
company. The company reserves the right to monitor the content of all emails in
accordance with lawful business practice.

Whilst attachments are virus checked before transmission, Britannic Assurance plc does
not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Britannic Assurance plc, No.3002 is registered in England and maintains its registered
office at 1 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham B47 6WG.
Telephone: 0870 887 0001
Fax: 0870 887 0002
Website: www.britannicassurance.com

Britannic Assurance plc, Britannic Unit Linked Assurance Limited, Britannic ISA
Managers Limited and Britannic Unit Trust Managers Limited are regulated by the
Financial Services Authority. Each of these companies is a member of the Britannic
marketing group which only advises on and sells its own life assurance, pension, unit
trust and ISA products.