-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ofur-Bjarni
Sent: 03 April 2002 08:35
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: arrg please help

I have an existing database and I am trying to make an entity bean that
retrieves data from one of it's tables.

I have set the autocreate-table to false, and everything deploys nicely, but
when I try to list the contents of the table (using findAll()) then I get
this error:

com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: Database error: Closed
Statement: next; nested exception is: java.sql.SQLException: Closed
Statement: next

And I have no idea what to do. I know that the datasource works, because I
have used it for other purposes.

Thanks,
Bjarni