Huh?

There are several constraints to BMP beans which make them almost always
perform slower than CMP beans.  In particular, the inability to bulk
load beans from finder methods is a nearly fatal defect.

In general, I recommend a combination of CMP entities and raw JDBC in
session beans for queries that are not efficient or possible in a CMP
environment.

Just watch out for relationships in Orion.  They are horribly broken,
have been for years, and don't show any sign of getting better.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]