From: "Jeff Lowcock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: Werent current caller

This is the stack trace from the server.

java.lang.InternalError: Werent current caller, server stacktrace (to
disable this message, use -Dejb.assert=false at startup):
java.lang.Throwable: Werent current caller void
NetNwkEjb_EntityBeanWrapper41.setEntityBean(javax.ejb.EntityBean)
  void
com.evermind.server.ejb.EntityEJBHome.passivateAndRelease(com.evermind.serve
r.ejb.EvermindEntityContext, boolean)
  void com.evermind.server.ejb.EntityEJBObject.releaseContext(boolean)
  com.neowurks.network.ejb.NetNwkEjb
NetNwkEjbHome_EntityHomeWrapper57.create(long, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)
  java.lang.Object java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java.lang.Object,
java.lang.Object[])
  void com.evermind.server.rmi.RMICallHandler.run(java.lang.Thread)
  void com.evermind.util.ThreadPoolThread.run()

I've also received a mail that seems to indicate that the responder has only
seen this in the oracle version of orion, which is the version I'm using.
However OTN has been unavailable for the last day or so and I've not been
able to check if there is any information there as well.

This exception is being raised when I've successfully created the parent CMP
and then try and create the child CMP, which then throws this.  I'm working
now to produce a focused piece of code to illustrate the client and server
side without all of the other application baggage.