second attempt at sending this. sorry if anyone gets it twice.

I'm curious as to anyone else's experience with putting the apache web
server as a front end to orion.

We basically followed the instructions from this guide
http://www.orionsupport.com/articles/apachefrontend.html

Although the site does work, the pages that are served from orion seem
very very slow. Apache serves its html files very quickly. And when I
access the app server without apache in front, orion runs great.

The network guys are a bit puzzled and so am I. Is there anything I need
to do that isn't in that guide (hosts files etc)

I was just wondering if slow performance is normal when apache is put in
front.

thanks
tim