Assuming this Q is regarding a stateless session bean, does Orion's
deployer/bean validator
allow bean's with static attributes to be deployed?   A lightly loaded
system that did not pool
bean instances after each method call and only occassionally had two+
instances active at the
same time who used static variable and ran into concurancy problems
might exibit behavior
that would cause a question like this??

Else it sounds imposible for a properly designed SLSB method to return
same state
as a previous method?  Hmmm.

Perhaps the bean code and more details are necessary here?

curt

--

Curt Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]