Title: ORMI with RMIInitialContextFactory fails when server shutdowns

Hi,

I am trying to lookup a ejb running on a remote app server, and I am using the following settings which are posted at the end of the page,

PROBLEM :
when the remote server is running everything works fine, but when the remote server is down, the application/client fetches the local instance, though I am using the ormi and specifying to connect to the remote server, I face this problem when I work with a same EJB which is deployed in the two different servers and with the same application name. one more thing is I do not want to use the remote="true" as the same ejb is needed in the local machine for another applications and pages

so I want to know how to stop the server to pick the local instance when the remote server is not running.

Properties p = new Properties();
p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory");
p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ormi://208.28.177.97:23791/hello-planet");
p.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "admin");
p.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "123");
Context ctx = new InitialContext(p);
Object obj = ctx.lookup("hello.ejb.Hello");

Regards
Shravan