retry ...
-----Original Message-----
From: The elephantwalker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 8:59 AM
To: Orion-Interest; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: XSL and Sitemesh on Orion

Dear Peter,

Theres a bug in sitemesh so that only jsp files work. I believe that xsl would have the same limitation. I reported this on sourceforge. There's an easy fix to this:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=534456&group_id=9890&atid=109890

and

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=534772&group_id=9890&atid=109890

Of course you will need to make the changes in the sitemesh code, and re-build it, but that's a snap. I would attach the fix on elephantwalker, but I am unclear about the Opensymphony license...any way the links above give the exact changes necessary to make this work.

Regards,

the elephantwalker
www.elephantwalker.com