-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Denis Litvinov
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 9:53 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Linux + Orion + IBM DB2

Hello!
Can anyone describe in details a running configuration of the subject?
I try to deploy an application which works on Windows perfectly. But on
Linux Orion sometimes can't start up normally (it seems a deadlock),
sometimes it gives out errors like SQL10007N (DB2) etc.
I think the problem is in configuration, but don't know how to configure
properly. The application with HSQL works fine.

Denis