From: Waller Anne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 May 2002 02:35
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: help with trans. synchronization

  Can anyone give some pointers or have come across a similar problem ?

 We are currently in development and in the middle of UAT testing. The
application runs on Orion1.5.2 connecting to multiple datasources on the one
server.

  A recent test raised the following exception

        java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationServerTransactionSynchrization.getConnection(
Unknown source) .....
at ChangeHome_EntityHomeWrapper267.findActive(ChangeHome_EntityHomeWrapper)

  The application ues stateless session beans and CMP entity beans. There
are 3 queuelisteners for transactions.

  Have reviewed the orion-ejb-jar and the ejb-jar for the
transaction-attributes but am still none the wiser.

  Has anyone got any suggestions on tracking this down, we have put the
profiler from HP called HPJMeter on and run with -Xprof.

  Perhaps we have too much information now but we are too inexperienced to
be able to know what the next step should be in tracking this down. Would
appreciate any advise on this one?

  regards,

    Anne.

This e-mail is confidential and for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorised to disclose, use, distribute or in any other way make
use of the information contained in it, and such activities are
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the document and destroy
all copies of the original message.