I think there's a PersistanceManager interface for this, but I remember
it not being configurable from files, that is, it seems it's not fully
implemented yet. I guess you'll have to resort to BMP for such complex
mappings.

My 2c,

Juan Pablo Lorandi
Chief Software Architect
Code Foundry Ltd.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Barberstown, Straffan, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
Tel: +353-1-6012050  Fax: +353-1-6012051
Mobile: +353-86-2157900
www.codefoundry.com