From: "Eslam Mohamed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 2:48 AM
Subject: Ejbs classPath

> Hi all
> I have problem in calling remote session bean deployed on OC4J server and
lookup on it from another server deployed on another OC4J server. I succeed
in lookup the remote ejb from the caller one but when I typeCast it to the
remote interface of the Remote EJB it through classCast Exception. To solve
this problem I put both the Home&Remote Interface of the remote interface on
the default classPath of the OC4J server j2ee/home/lib so it works but I
think this is not the right way so can any one help me how to solve it and
where we can set a classpath for an appropriate EJB .