Hi, I am using Orion as a front end to IIS.
When accessing a certain page, I get this error. However, I cannot reproduce
this in test, even when I point the Orion dev machine at the prod IIS
server.
The code is exactly the same in both instances.
My tunnel servlet just connects to IIS with the request params, cookies,
headers and then writes the response to the client.
I am using jvm 1.3.1_02

java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)

As usual, it worked for a few weeks and then died. Have no idea why.
Any ideas?
/Jason