-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of prasanth sb
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 10:44 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: How do you tell orion not to autocommit?

Hi Keith,
         If you are using Bean managed persistence, then get the connection
object using jndi lookup, then use connection.setAutocommit(false). I am not
aware how to do this in container managed persistence.Can some great guys
explain this?Wish you a good day.
thanks,
Prasanth
    "God gives you more than you expect"