Hi!!

From: "Daniel F. Savarese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Since there have been no bug reports for 2.0.2dev2 and people seem
> to have been sticking with 2.0.1 which has some bugs, I've tagged
> the current source as release-2-0-2 and released a 2.0.2 build.

Congratulations!

Wel,l I have a few comments this release.

in CHANGES
--
o Applied a modified version of Takashi Okamoto's unicode/posix patch.
  It adds unicode support to character classes and adds partial support

[:^digit:] and [:^print:]) are worked fine. It was fixed already.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html
This page is linking ORO 2.0.1. It's obsolete.

Thanks.
Takashi Okamoto