Hi,

I think I found an inconsistancy in the documentation:

The doc states:
The following, which used to be an invalid expression and require a special-
case extra backslash, will now replace all instances of / with \:

 result = util.substitute("s#/#\\#g", input);

But I tried this using 2.0.4 And It wont do the replacement, I used the
latest jar.
And I had to use the extra double backslash :(

For the rest the oro matcher is really GREAT.
I hope that SUN will discard their regexp stuff in the jdk1.4 and point to
the jakarta-oro.jar. (Otherwise we're going back to the emacs regexp)