Mouli,

I had existing functionality written in ORO from one year ago.  This
code operated on processing Java source.  Recently, we have had process
Java source which had some Japanese and the encoding was no longer ASCII
but Shift-JIS.  By upgrading to latest ORO and ensuring that MY code was
properly dealing with the character encoding, I have not had problems
yet.  However, I admit that I only have ASCII encoding in my RE's

matt