Gunther,

I will face a similar problem in the near future and would
be very interested what you and others find out about this
problem. I haven't looked at possible approaches myself yet,
as the issue isn't a pressing one at the moment. I am not a
regex expert but I have the feeling that this could be a
though one. If it is feasible though, I would of course be
all for adding it to ORO :-)

Best regards,
Thomas

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for
the delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this
message may contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such
a case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Information contained in this message that does not relate to the
business of ITT is neither endorsed by nor attributable to ITT.