In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dmitry Berans
ky writes:
>That's what I originally thought.  But the output I'm getting doesn't
>support this.  Given the code:
>as you can see the offsets are not consecutive.  Am I doing something wrong?

It would appear you have found a bug.  It was probably introduced when
fixing a different offset bug related to PatternMatcherInput on 7/10/2001,
or so I infer from a quick look at the source, comments, and cvs log.
If you submit a bug report through bugzilla, I promise to fix it in the
next 7 days.  I can't do it right now for lack of time :(

daniel