From: Daniel F. Savarese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 12:56 PM
To: ORO Users List
Subject: Re: Jakarta-Oro version...

In message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
, "Thomas Mitchell, Jr." writes:
>- Although I have no real pull either way, it seems to me all methods
>should be static.

You have lots of pull, especially if you submit a patch that implements
it :)  I'll just modify it so that ant substitutes the version numbers
based on build.properties at compile time and I may rename a method
or two after revisiting whatever the standard Apache nomenclature is for
the parts of x.x.x-foo.

daniel