From: Ilhami Visne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 6/14/2006 10:23 AM
To: ORO Users List
Subject: Re: to match there is no such substring

actually i wrote a program, where there is a text-field for regex. users
write their regexes into this field. now, how a regex should they write to
do this?

regards

On 6/13/06, Chennamsetti, Raja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can use !Matcher.contains(pattern)
> regards

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying
documents contain information belonging to Silver Creek Systems, Inc. that may
be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received the information in
error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
original email. Thank You.