In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, SatheeshKumar Mohan writes:
>I am trying to run unit tests for jakarta-oro.
..
>Someone help me how to run tests.

The original unit tests didn't survive the migration to Jakarta
way back when.  I'd hoped to use unit test writing as a way of
getting more developers involved with maintaining the software.
Didn't happen.

daniel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
                    Igfip                      o    s a v a r e s e
The strategic alternative for online games(tm).o   software research
            http://www.igfip.com/              o http://www.savarese.com/